To our site! Where you are welcome to browse our articles, we invite you to participate by registering and signing in. To navigate use the menus at the top of the posting. We have also added a link to a table of contents.
Our mission is to spread discussion concerning religious morals, opinions, and how they should affect our governments.
Trite and misinformed opinions spoken in mellifluous and sonorous tones are none-the-less trite and misinformed opinions. Liz Bearden
Thanks to the readers for encouraging me to continue this site.
To go to Tiki press HERE
I noticed that this page was accessed 36000 times. Most of theses were when the site was on Drupal.
This site is intended to host articles of inspirational, moral, religious, and political issues. It will in the near future contain pages that may contain some word about the subject but are mainly tables of contents for posts added by author and selected others who wish to post opinions or start discussions. A blog section is added to discuss various subjects that are of interest to our participants, who, by the way, are invited to suggest to the author. Since the main objective of this site is to create “posts” for our readers, we are hopeful that the blogs will provide fodder for the articles.
This content management system is organized into pages, posts, and comments. Initially the pages will be organized into general subject areas, Inspirational, Religious, Philosophical, and Political. Pages are often used only to provide a “sub” table of contents but sometime to include more information.
Since this site was on Drupal which supported a book-page scheme we are faced with the problem of either simulating that organization of finding a method on WordPress. Early versions will reflect those attempts.
Rules of the Road
- The moderator of this site has the final say in what is posted on this site. If a contributor is offended by what another contributor says we encourage him or her to mention it in the comments.
- This site is for friendly discourse. Each contributor is expected to treat others as they expect to be treated.
- Contributors are expected to support their argument with references. When the information is opinion, we expect that, unless it is clear in the context, the contributor notes that it is opinion by prefacing the information by IMHO or some such statement that indicate that what is published is opinion.
- Links to other sites are permitted but may be deleted by the moderator if deemed inappropriate.
- Vulgarity is not permitted. If you feel vulgarity is needed we suggest you enter [expletive] instead.
- “If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.” — Romans 12:18-19.
The following poem, hopefully, will temper our views by readjusting our perspective. To find the complete poem, click on Welcome -> The Beauty of Emotions.
Depression is like a cloud, that never goes away,
To let us mull over things, that don’t matter anyway.
Happiness is like a flower, blooming into something more,
Perhaps to help us through problems and solutions galore…