Thu, 06/10/2010 – 16:05 — politico
I pray that what appears to be happening doesn’t. The eruption of violence toward anyone who doesn’t agree with the left denying their right of free speech or even their right to have dinner out without being harassed is on the rise. So I suggest you be prepared!
Establish a contingency plan
1) if your family is separated during the day, establish a meeting point somewhere outside the metropolitan area like a park or small town where you can meet.
2) Get a means of communication other than a cell phone, (you may purchase a ham radio, it is legal to use them in an emergency without a license).
3) Set up code phrases with your family to use to verify whether or not you are free and are telling the truth and to trigger your contingency plan.
4) Discuss with your family events which will trigger actions on your part to leave the area. Loss of communication or takeover of communications by government agencies coupled with reports of widespread violence usually serve as good clues.
5) Have a days provisions, food and clothing, available so you can leave within an hour.
6) Pray that this situation does not get uglier.